Reflection on Intro to Multimedia Arts

    

            Modern Media is used in various fields be it in entertainment, progress of a community and many more. As technologies develop, the world develops along with it. We live in the technology era. Almost everyone and everything have technology on them. Be it a phone, computer, watch, satellites and etc.

            As we grow as humans, as artists, as scientist in this modern world, our crafts are needed to shape this world. And what is the fastest way to do that? Multimedia. Architecture, Engineering, Medicine Science; all of these use multimedia to become efficient in their fields.

            Artists. Voice, Graphic, Films, Actors; with the use of multimedia, art is limitless. I chose multimedia arts because I see myself as an artist, as a creator. I love video creating and editing. I’m having fun with it. And I if this will be my work soon, I won’t see it as work: its gonna be a hobby. It’s fun.

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts